New Year, New Pain Relief
Products that can help ease pain for 2015
2014 may not have been the year of pain relief for you. With 2015 right around the corner, here are some items that can help you this upcoming year in your search for pain relief.
- Reusable heating pads or blankets and ice packs are good to ease severe pain flare-ups.
- A personal exercise mat at home comes in handy when doing stretches and exercises in the comfort of your own space.
- A back support for your car or chair can help reduce fatigue on your back and improve your sitting posture.
- Exercise equipment like free weights or a treadmill at home can help you improve your strengthen your bones and muscles.
- Wrist supports can help support the muscles and bones relieving pain and swelling in your wrists.
- Support pillows for your back and neck can ease the pain when you are sleeping and promote a better night’s sleep which will help your body return to a healthy state.
- Massage chair or a handheld massager can help relax your tense muscles and stimulate your body to mend itself.
While we recommend these products to help you cope with pain in 2015, there is no substitute for the chiropractic care from Your Houston Chiropractor, Dr. Gregory Johnson. Dr. Johnson has helped relieve many patients of pain in 2014. If, in 2015, your pain becomes unbearable, Contact us to schedule an appointment. We wish everyone a pain-free New Year.